Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Luos You Just have to admire them!

Some of the Luo pickup lines and brag phrases. Nobody does it better
than these guys.
Always proud to be a Luo

1. Yawa, I'm not a fisherman. I'm an aquaculture industrialist.
2. Omera, I dont take brookside, I download my milk from the milky way
3. Omera yawa! i dont sambaza, Can I just buy you an mpesa stall.
4. Omera, your plants are dying. Dont worry. I poured some
tusker on them to refresh their roots
5. Yawa don't talk to me unless you have a fruit salad, yaani Apple
Ipads, Iphones and Ipods with Orange lines
6. We'r also recognised in the bible. Just ask Nick Odemus
7. I dont sleep walk, I execute my dreamland escapades in 3D
8. Omera i dont doze off...i jus go on stand-by
9. Omera dnt U know LOL means Luo Or Luo akuna choisse bana
10. "Ati you want me to sambaza?? OMERA SAFARICOM BUYS CREDIT FROM ME!!"
11. Yawa omera am nt standing at kencom am standing opposite hilton
12. Yawa! do you know I personalized my browser. Its no longer OPERA
mini. Its OMERA mini.
13. Omera, Good Night! Remember, when you use 'Okoa Jahazi', Safaricom
is just lending you credit from my iPhone 4!!!
14. Ramoginite ya leo imesiika..yawa, nawesa kubaliwa kutoka nilipe tena?
15. Nyako did u see me on CNN on the feature "WHO OWNS AMERICA"
16. Omera, my Atoti asked me to Pay For her Weave in the Salon, I
Bought Her a Horse Instead
17. Omera, your Samsung phone is past tense. Mine is Samsin
18. 'Omera, ati you want my landline number? Bana take my fibre optic
number yawa!
19. At Ramoginite *Luo gentleman sees a pickup at the parkinglot*
Kwani mugithi night pia yuko leo
20. "Ati wireless? Kwanini?? mmeskia sina pesa ya wire?? Chieth Gweno."
21. "Come on omera the only 50Cent that I know is a musissian"
22. Omera, when thieves come my dog doesn't bark, it removes its ipad
and uses the iBark app
23. "Ai Yawa Johnny Walker?I don't drink Alcohol from people
Walking.You dont have 'Johny driving an S-Class?''
24. Omera am not bald headed, this is my solar pannel bwana
25. I didnt go to school named after somebody, thats a homestead Omera
I was in Alliance
26. So omera do you know PILSNER mean 'People in Luoland Say Nothing
Except Raila'
27. Teacher: repeat after me, ODM is not as strong as it used to be"
Student: Hakunaaaaa bwana!
28. Omera i take my range rover sport 2 a car wash.......YOU take ur
vitz 4 a baby shower!!!
29. "Hallo...did u get my msg...its jst th@ my househelp had the
laptop,i could have e-mailed u"
30. Ai yawa its raining just Put that VITZ that carries my phones in
the boot of the Range Rover,I will go with to Ramogi night
31. Teacher:Omondi, can u pay attention. Omondi:can I use my visa card
32. Hahaha nobody lied I do have a chopper in the carr
33. I dont own two dogs bwana, that's my dog's dog, chokee!

--
Sent from my mobile device.BLOOM!

 

2 comments: