Thursday, July 7, 2011

ABOUT ME!

Those who tried to know me but failed miserably say "A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E" is my Middle name...humm.. well i have a name for them too "L.O.S.E.R.S"..LOL!!

I’m not a sinner; I just can’t do anything right.
I’m not depressed; I’m just always sad.
I’m not crying; my eyes are just full of tears.
I’m not living; I just keep breathing.
I’m not a thief; I just take what I need.
I’m not a slut; I just express my feelings.
I’m not trying; I’ve already given up.
I’m not stupid; I just don’t get it.
I’m not weird; I’m just different.
I’m not a rebel; I just don’t take orders.
I’m not worthless; I just don’t know my value.
I’m not a believer; I’ve already lost hope.
I’m not a punk; I just act like myself.
I’m not beautiful; it’s only skin deep.
I’m not emotional; I just have a lot of feelings.
I’m not a cutter; I just found a way to get rid of pain.
I’m not immature; I’m just not growing up.
I’m not a quitter; I just stop and re-think.
I’m not laughing; I need to smile first.
I’m not impulsive; I just act before I think.
I’m not perfect; I don’t want to be.
I’m not ignoring; I just choose not to listen.
I’m not a gossip; I have my own life.
I’m not pessimistic; I just don’t get my hopes up.
I’m not impatient; I just don’t like to wait.
I’m not happy; I do have sparks of joy.
I’m not tough; I just don’t take shit.
I’m not clingy; I just want to be held.
I’m not opinionated; I just voice what I think.
I’m not a poet; I just express myself in words.
I’m not questioning; I just have my doubts.
I’m not hiding; I just want to disappear.
I’m not you; I'm just trying to be me

about me:
If quitters never win, and winners never cheat, who’s the idiot that said: Quit while you’re ahead?

This is one thing that even GOD cant change"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time"

If there is one thing in this entire world that you cant loose is yourself

Want to know about me, then read following:

(1)It's attitude, not aptitude, that determines your altitude.

(2)Success is not about where u r but how far u've travelled from where u started.

(3)It takes a strong fish 2 swim against the current.Even a dead one can float with it.

(4)There is never wrong time to do right things.

(5)Well done is better than well said.

(6)Motivation is what gets u started. Habit is what keeps u going.

(7)U r never too old to set new goals or dream another dreams.

(8)U may b disappointed if u fail but u r doomed if u don't try.

(9)Triumph comes after many "Tries" with "oomph"

(10)It's not noble to be superior to others but to be superior to our former self.

(11)Never regret your past.Rather embrace it as the teacher it is.

(12)Success is taking right decision at the right time while failure is repeating the same mistake many times.

(13)Who looks outside, dreams ; who looks inside, awakens.

(14)From struggle comes strength.

(15)If u think u can, u can but if u think u can't , u r right.

(16)Success is inversely proprtional to exponential power of (HARD WORK)
.
.
.
.
Now , can u understand me???

No comments:

Post a Comment