Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GREATNESS

Thoughts of greatness keep flashing in my mind,thots of wisdom and knowledge.
Ability to learn everything ,from wisdom to madness and folly
But does all this makes sense when
the wisest to have ever lived says that
the greater the wisdom the greater the
grief,and to increase knowledge only
increases grief
My success is purely motivated by the
envy of my neighbour,the desire of
the things i dont have,things i wish
i had.
Are my dreams higher,are they better
than my parents',are they better than
those who dreamt before me and ended
up living just 'normal' lives.
Am i destined for greatness?or
 am just another dreamer.
How will i know am detined for
greatness,wea is the meaure of my altitude
Am i too motivated?what are the signs of
too much motivation.
I know i want,but is my level of want
enough to get me what i want?????

4 comments: