Tuesday, June 28, 2011

DISTURBIA!

Many of us remember vividly the song done by Rihanna,the beautiful girl from Barbados,with a similar title.
According to www.musicbanter.com/lyrics/Rihanna-Disturbia.html "Distubia'' itself is a made-up word. 
Disturb comes from the Latin - `dis' and `turbare', which means, ``to throw into disorder''.
 Therefore, disturbia would be the state of being in disorder.


Sometimes i have that feeling
I toss and turn,i flip and flop
Disturbed and perturbed
by the beauty in my sleep
The beauty that is my dreams
The thoughts make me shoot to my feet
And reality welcomes me,and alas!
Its no longer i dream and i have to act
But in a country like mine,a governance 
like this,The deserving are not always
deserving
I know a person,who knows a person,who
knows a person that can help.
Will it distort my direction,will it bend my dream
Will it distort the information,will it reduce 
desire in my want.
This is so close,my mouth-nose distance
but my hands cant reach it,my tongue
is tied,it has its limits.
But i choose to do my best,choose
to play my part,let me go to sleep
satisfied that i played my part
An disturbed by my dreams.
They wont let me go...
THIS IS MY DISTURBIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment